Let's face it, the transition to becoming a mother is tough stuff. You thought you had life all figured out and then this new role has you facing questions and struggles you might not have realized existed.
You realize it’s time to change, but know you can’t do it alone. Your Trauma Mama Membership gives you access to ongoing support and guidance through it all.
Often, it is our own recalibration and adjustment that means the most. Our children will be fine, more than fine, but we may need to tend to ourselves to best support them in their growth. This is where the Trauma Mama Membership comes in by offering you the safe space to tease out some of what has been dropped in your lap.
With your Trauma Mama Membership you will receive:
1. Access to a shared secret community of moms who are just like you. This community is carefully curated and moderated by Stephanie Morales, Certified Trauma Recovery Coach. Here you will feel safe to heal and learn with new friends. The kind that don't judge...ever. The “Your Not Alone” chant is one of the hallmarks of this membership and you will absolutely feel held while you move through your growth.
2. Monthly Interviews with The Expert. Once monthly, Stephanie will interview a colleague and expert in all things related to best understanding your pains of the past and how to mitigate them. You will get a front row, virtual seat, to the interview and can engage in whatever way works for you.
3. Weekly “Ask Me Anything” with Stephanie Morales, CTRC. Ask Me Anything grants an opportunity to engage directly with Stephanie, in real time, to ask anything or just learn from the conversation. Imagine you've had a spat with your partner, or a #momfail, during the week. You just want to bounce it off someone, someone trained in EXACTLY what you are going through. Stephanie’s Ask Me Anything sessions are designed for just that! Immediate feedback once a week to address, and get answers, to whatever might be pressing.
4. Daily introduction to prompts directly out of the Trauma Mama Workbook that allows you to get crystal clear clarity around what is showing up from your past and how to carefully make sense of it all while still staying afloat. This program, and yet to be published workbook, walks you through a step-by-step process of how to fix your own SELF in order to best meet the needs of your kids.
5. On-going e-letters dropped into your email inbox providing clear and concise tips and tricks to assist you in your own transformation. These e-letters are crucial during particularly tough times such as holidays, stages of transition for your child or anyone in the family, and/or certain hallmarks within your relationships. Be sure to whitelist our email address to make sure these won't go to junk mail...they are a book in the making and great guides through lasting change.
6. Priority access and special discounts to not-yet-released courses and webinars. Not to mention an on-going relationship with Stephanie so that you can jump into a One on One Coaching appointment, at any time, with ease, and she’ll be able to meet you where you are in your transformation.